During the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it can be far too easy for a driver to lose track of their car’s maintenance needs. Additionally, the roads are particularly treacherous during the winter season, which means that it can be exceptionally dangerous for people to travel across the country during the holiday time.
If you find yourself in need of a towing company in Centre County, PA, look no further than S & R Repairs Towing & Recovery Inc. We offer comprehensive towing and repair services for trucks and cars. Don’t let something as simple as a flat tire or other roadway error keep you from enjoying your holiday plans.
If you find yourself stranded, you’ll need to call one of our friendly and professional representatives for towing assistance. Here are just a few things to keep in mind when calling for the help of a towing company in Centre County, PA:
- Pull over safely: If you’re experiencing trouble on the road, the first thing that you’ll need to do is pull over safely. This can be a challenge—do your best to avoid pulling over on a highway, searching instead for an off-ramp. If you can’t make it to an off-ramp, try to get as far away from the shoulder of the road as possible when you pull over.
- Call your insurance company: Your insurance policy may include a few miles of free towing. It’s best to call your insurance provider before reaching out to any local towing companies to find out if you’re coverage includes any towing. If it does, ask them to dispatch the nearest truck to your location.
- Check for damage: Next, you’ll need to examine your vehicle for any damage it may have sustained while you were pulling it over. If there’s any damage, be sure to take photographs of it and document it thoroughly for your insurance company.
- Get a price estimate: Call several different towing companies near your location, and receive price estimates from all of them. Towing is always going to be relatively expensive, but it’s always best to ensure that you’re not spending an unnecessary amount of money.
- Ask questions: When you reach out to a towing company, ask as many questions as possible. Be sure to inquire about whether or not they have a repair center on-site, ask them where they’re towing your vehicle and how long the estimated wait time will be.
Since 1982, S & R Repairs Towing & Recovery Inc. has been a premier towing company in Centre County, PA. We’re proud to offer quality towing and repair services to Pennsylvania truckers and drivers. We also offer emergency roadside repairs. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency towing services and repair services. We specialize in servicing tractor trailers and other large vehicles. To learn more about our rates or to find out if you’re within our service area, reach out to one of our friendly representatives today.
Categorised in: Towing