You know it’s important to take your vehicle in for regular oil changes and basic checkups at least a few times a year. If you own fleet vehicles like work trucks, trailers or vans, you hire a mechanic to come to your lot for regular inspections and maintenance. But what do you do when you find yourself broken down on the side of the road or down in a ditch in the middle of the night? You call a reliable company like S & R Repairs Towing & Recovery Inc. for help!
Our team is ready to help you 24 hours a day, offering comprehensive roadside assistance services for a variety of vehicles. A highly qualified and trained technician will come to your location prepared to work on a range of repair needs to save you time and get you back on the road to your destination as fast as possible.
Let’s take a look at the top five reasons you might need to call for 24 hour roadside assistance in Centre County, PA:
- Towing: A vehicle can break down for any number of reasons. If you’re driving down the road and something fails, you’ll end up stuck on the roadside, unable to reach your destination. The failure could be mechanical, a problem with an internal or external part or the result of an accident. A 24-hour roadside assistance company will tow your vehicle to the repair shop or wherever you need it to go.
- Running out of gas: You won’t make it from point A to point B if you run out of gas on the way. An empty tank will put your travel plans on hold until you walk to the nearest gas station for a can of fuel, or call a 24-hour roadside assistance company to bring gas to your location.
- Flat tire: Knowing how to change a flat tire is a good skill to have, but there are some situations in which you should leave a flat tire to the professionals. For instance, you might be broken down too close to a busy road, or the wheel may also be busted and needs to be fixed.
- Dead battery: Leaving a car light on or a door ajar can kill a car battery, but sometimes vehicles give zero warning that their batteries are about to die—and you can be just about anywhere when that happens. When there’s no one around to give you a jump, call a technician for 24/7 roadside assistance.
- Vehicle lockout: Lost keys, missing keys, stolen keys, keys locked inside the vehicle—sure, you can call a locksmith to help with any of these situations, but check with your roadside assistance provider first to see if this service is included!
If you ever find yourself in a jam, look no further than S & R Repairs Towing & Recovery Inc. We offer 24 hour roadside assistance in Centre County, PA so you aren’t trapped in your predicament for long. Call our professional and skilled technicians for assistance anytime!
Categorised in: Roadside Assistance